Wednesday, March 4, 2009

The 3 words.....

Many many things happen recently.. suey de.. bt all is fine… today de… some can share out.. some not really.. kekekke

Today wake up at 10.. huhu… go bak bak.. and settle all my things… heong pen pen.. a whole new day…wanted to settle down and finish my lab report.. today due dateleh… I hate lab…. Lab report leh?? You kill me ba la…please… then open my hp lo… dut dut… dut dut.. dut dut… 3 message… and one… very very short… but enough to make my world upside down…weng weng weng…. 3 words… I feel the world spinning… heartbeat increase…. Hand and leg shaking….

Na… thinking too much… the 3 words…. is Oh my god??? is I LOVE YOU?? is Good morning girl??? Wrong wrong wrong..……but… GOT LAB LEH….omg… omg…. What???? Lab??? Lab should be start at 9am till 12pm.. and when I read that message.. already 10.30am… you don’t treat me like that la.. I mana sempat go… you thought I phew(aeroplane) go meh… no leh… I dep dep dep dep(use run deleh)…

So good this moment if time reverse, I still on my bed and see the hello kitty light on the desk and go into dream… but no.. so cruel… need to go under the sun.. even the umbrealla also betray me… you can don’t throw my face ma?? already hot… I in so big trouble.. you a... we one boat leh... must jin de qi feng feng yu yu leh… walao… you a… small small wind come you also cant tahan… want to certified you somemore… you dui de qi wo ma.. ni shuo a.. ni shuo a….

but lastly still the lucky lady with me.. i manage to reach lab... say hi to the computer and communicate with group mate half and hour before i run back home again...

Second thing of the day… walao… not fang bian to say all… conclusion is got people stole my things.. important things… sob… is cheap la.. but..very important leh… how do I live without you… I want to know…. wondering how people can get it… ish…. Not related to my housemate at all… but who is the one??? Sad lo.. scary lo….

third thing…. Again.. you really so free nothing to do meh??? so free then go sleep la… I hate hate hate… unless you are my friends and good friends, my honey… if not…STAY AWAY FROM YOUR PHONE NUMBER AND STOP DISTURBING…. Ruin my mood.. calling stranger affecting the tele com company working… as a student of tele engine.. I will tell you… the wave no good for you… so think before you call… ish…

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey..u will shock
coz i broke into ur miracle world
hahahhahaahhaah
well..I M


ur Ex-lab-mate

ykiat
><

Vincent said...

As usual...

still so cute and blur ... haha

AmBeR said...

to ykiat..
really got shock dao.. but no forget you.. know who you are the one look at the name.. haha...anyway.. thanks for dropping by to comment lo.. have a nice day

to vincent
that is really not cute ba... stupid ba.. omg...