After noon after class I go library on9 awhile.. suddenly the rain started heavily… like miao miao and wol wol… omg.. stuck in the library… ish.. I wanted to buy an umbrella but still no time yet… stay till it become small then go see STAD awhile lo…
Busy messaging and calling just to settle the things…why you always betray me like that… when I need you… you just go sleep… off yourself and don’t bother me… NO BATTERY!!!! No choice but to walk under the rain back home..
After putting my hp into my bag, I run down the stairs…. When reach downstairs.. wanted to wake you up again…mini mani mani hom…. Yiyiyiyiyiyii…WHERE IS MY HP??WHERE IT IS?? I am not the magician… I cant make you disappear wo…. Don’t play play..la.. come on… come outla… come outla… not fun to be joke.. HOW DO I LIVE WITHOUT YOU….
Run back the way I gone through… the staircase…the road… but… no….the tears started and wanted to see the world… the heart drop to the deepest ground…without realizing…. Keep searching….keep believing someone pick it up… some good people… I believe…
Saw a security… I tell what happen and he rush and bring me to 2 guys at mini mart… wow…. The two Chinese guys picked up my hp..they wanted to hand to security but then the guard tell him to hand to block D... omg… people give up, you don’t keep… but that was so so so so so so GREAT….the dark cloud was remove from my sky.. I saw the sunshine… they return the hp to me….thanks them so so much..
I NEED YOU SO MUCH… BEG YOU DON’T BE NAUGHTY AND BE LOYALTY TO YOUR OWNER…you forget already who bring you to the ‘clinic’ when you are sick instead of selling you… the miracle.. the luck again is back... keep believing…. But I NEARLY GET HEART ATTACK….
2 comments:
LOL!!!.. i tot what are u talking about tim.. den in the end, got give ur prince charming-handphone-picker a kiss or not? to thank them for picking up ur phone for u!! kekeke.. what phone u using?maybe the type of phone u using will encourage some to do good deeds or juz fell to the dark side... xD
using samsung.. hehe.. Samsung is the best.. hohoho...... i thank them so much.. but no kiss... my words worth more than my kiss
haha...
Post a Comment