Monday, December 8, 2008

white hair, marjerin mask, white pain tee and seems to run in the rain de

Yesterday just went back from cnye 12 interactive camp… it seems long long time no go play until so so fun already… Have been busying for the whole week but I insists in accepting the invitation to be the camp committee.. haha.. why o?? simple reason… because everything worth when we got the chance to re-gather again lo… fun right??

Time flies… I was the wc of cnye10 and now it already comes to cnye 12…. 2 years time already o..but I still young …. Wakakakka

before the camp… there are few meeting and workshop to make all the things done… everyone gather, talk, laugh and count people in a small little OR.. haha…

what makes me more ying xiang shen ke sure is the test game at hutan rekreasi.. hehehe…equip with the basic things, the test game for the treasure hunt started at 11pm…. Sometimes it is a conflict… they tell us to buy a good torch light…. According to lao qian, if it cant see so far not consider as torch light… bought at jonker and pasar malam also not consider as torch light… ahaha…but for me… I think small is enough… not enough to look far also ok.. ahha… curious to know why leh.. haha… big de ho… later too big, see snake or ‘long long hair’ de, too heavy cant run then how a??? haha… then another point is… too big and powerful…. Later ‘what’ also see…then mei = ownself find trouble..… lagi cham…don’t play play la… hahahhahha…the test game ended at about 5am… tiring but fun and enjoy…

overall the camp is a nice one… the campers 98% gave a very good response and very sporting… this should be the spirit ma… all the best to the cnye12… sure they can make it… feel glad that, there is still a big bunch of the cls members that is so active.. I know there are still another big bunch.. haaha… and they will join SAAS.. hahahha… seems doing advertisement… hahaha

another interesting thing happen in the camp is the ‘war’…. I know, predicted, expected, that I will no longer be majerin free and flour free for the day… hahaha… but wake up, having headache as I many days already no sleep leh… and really got some feel want to run away…. Really feeling to vomit early in the morning also leh…

When I see those dangerous people, I already run so so so far.. it is NOT FAIR… they have the equipment.. but not me… no senjata… how to defence o???? haha… 36 count, run as the up count.. hahhaa… so kua jang…I run on the road facing around 17 committee with white hair, marjerin mask, white pain tee and seems to run in the rain de… they run I run…how ren xin them to attack a small little cute amber de o… but, just like usual, I so sporting de… haih… since they got the energy to run that 100 meter, I mei bent down lo… and I become part of them… but me lagi gouli, 10000000x gou li… thought the war ended… but ho…

Back to the camp site.. some go bath… to be fair, we need to play all.. I equip myself with the flour porridge… hahaha… then suddenly ho, they not planning to play anyone wo… then take photo… think of that ho, I mei sure wont waste the ingredient in my hand ma.. haha… I just simple pour.. and bai tuo… how can I miss it… all pour to the floor… ish… but I in great trouble already… the eye the expression…. Not correct road… haha… I trust you guys wont be so so so can ren… bully a small little girl… then 1st aim after taking photo was the the camera girl.. haha.. and then… who??? Who??? Yayayyaya….. AMBER AGAIN… this time…. Extremely extremely speechless… you guys are lucky because I cant even see who beat who to pain me up.. hahha..

The war ended… I washed my hair for about 8 times.. maybe more that that… but not enough clean also.. so hope that time will got some good people to wash and scratch for me… but too bad.. no one got heart.. not even ask… what I hear is only wow, amber hair need to cut all off… wa… amber hair need to wash 2 days… the feeling was sad to hear that leh… no mood to talk… no mood to smile…but heart to heart, I really no angry.. haha… but just that before I am clean, I cant speak anything.. sorry sorry to scare you guys… ahha… play games not sporting then what is the point leh… just have fun ma… I totally und that de.. hhehe…

All ended.. and is time to back to life.. continue our usual routine… got time for gathering sure got time to farewell… sad also dela… but not that we cant meet again.. just seldom lo.. sure got the chance de… all the best and good luck to all… continue to enjoy the uni life ya….

2 comments:

NicolaTheGreenSoda said...

suddenly read tis >.<

AmBeR said...

hahaha.. sometimes i read back also feel that time i really long gase can write so much,, hahha