Thursday, December 11, 2008

builiding my own castle....

After struggling for so long.. I finally get a house…lucky… a good one.. nice, spacious, newly painted…. A very fast decision…I made up my mind in 3 days time… now everything settle and I confirm moving… pay all things already….Very excited.. some people ask why am I so eager to move so fast…. My ans still the same lo…. I wanted to try a new environment and I like changes in life… no changes we will never know which is better… dare to try is the challenge….i have waiting the chance to make my room a castle like or a very fantasy world… and my wish going to come true.. haha… for me… the house is so important…. Must got the comfortable house… house not only just for a stay… but is the place where we feel the comfort, the relax….and when we have no where to go, it offer us the best shelter… Even the house is far, as long as it got the home feel, is worth to walk under the sun and under the rain to back home… this we define as a real house…

But… indeed… sad… to leave my roommate and one of my housemate….

About my housemate--wenhuei … we have been accompanying each other since foundation.. when most of the housemate move out, we still staying at here… but now, I think she not even know I am moving by this moment… because I never have to chance to tell her also… sad…she is busy with her life and so do I… I seems to have lost you as my really close friend as we really get no time to spend along… but, from the deepest heart, you are always my best friend… no matter what we are facing…. I know you will always be with me and for sure, I will always there for you when you need me… I know even we didn’t speak to each other that often, but once we sit down and talk, we are best friend again… so…. Do take care always…I am sorry… anything you need my help, my house always welcome you for a stay…


About my roommate---shuchin…. I am sorry to leave you.. you know how desperate I am to live in such environment.. really… rmb from the 1st sem I met you… no talk to you.. we are like strangers… that is my problem I know… but 2nd sem.. huhu.. big improvement… we talk, we chat, we share…. For those mosquitoes biting night, you the one to accompany me… thanks a lot… never know that we can talk to each other such way and really enjoy chatting with you… ehhehe… will always remember we go yumcha late at night just because we cant sleep and even take the notes go read… ahha… crazy… and the time we too free take bus go watch movie… hahhaa… sorry to have dump you alone… but I hope that our friendship will never end just because I move out..i treasure you as my best friend also…. Do take care of yourself and stop to be so blur o…. anything you need my help, my house always welcome you for a stay…

Got to go.. now 10.11am.. class at 10am.. haha… I don’t like that class… using too much brain to und what the ‘good’ lec trying to teach.. hahaha…

No comments: