Thursday, June 19, 2008

a new sem again...

So fast.. one blink eyes already foundation… ops.. is xxxxa year already.. haha… I got that old ma???? unbelievable… so fast time passes… I have been in mmu for few years… but don’t know la.. I still miss my foundation year so much… hehe… the way we get along, the way we study in class… haha… pe13 and pe14 I really miss you guys so much…

Beta wo.. haha… not to say bad….good also la…still alive… haha… but grow up already… no more fish things I think.. haha… and happy to have such wonderful gang of classmates… who always helped me so much in my study.. haha.. especially I got some ‘emergency meeting’ cant go school.. wakaka…

And about my activeness in cls wo… many thought I no join already..but no la… still got join… just suddenly and accidentally sit into the kapal selam cant get up the surface yet… haha… have been no participate in any activities for about 2 sems lu… miss the time to organize activities.. but nowadays, don’t want admit old also cant… junior is better than me… haha… maybe I should just let go… haha… but till the point, join is to happy.. not happy, join for what… haha… that is my yuan ze for now and always.. haha…

This is a new sem…sot de la… 6 subjects… 4 got lab and tutorial de… I mana can afford it o… when I motivated myself to start the new sem, the water seems to pour over me…. Headache… can I manage it?? Haha.. will tell you the answer end of the sem.. haha… I set myself the target again..i hope can achieve it… not pushing too hard but to have no regret… hehe… I not gem sum if just over like that.. haha… hope not to skip many class this sem.. hope la.. and try not to.. haha.. last sem attend not much class results like this out… this sem if attend many will there any different.. haha.. then I can help my friends out there to conclude… hehe…

No comments: