Thursday, June 19, 2008

3 weeks holiday....

Anyone realize I darker… say no please.. haha… but today I heard one people say.. you know who you are la.. haha… maybe you didn’t read this also.. haha…

I gone to indonesia and Bali for a week with my family.. haha.. really nice trip… the culture is good, but still malaysia better.. the air fresh but still malaysia better.. the food tasty and yummy, but still malaysia better , the environment is really good.. but still malaysia better.. haha…malaysia still the best.. the place I born.. haha..

Lots of fun la… after all what make it even worth is that it is a family trip.. hehe… seldom can really have that everyone is holiday.. hehe… too bad my bro cant go with us… he need to work.. but I am sure still got chance de.. my sis geng, skip the week class. Haha.. but I think it is worth for her also la..

And at there got the millionaire feeling.. haha.. their money to us is rm 1 is theor 280 rupree.. haha.. can imagine how much is our rm10, rm 100 to them.. haha… at 1st see this also happy.. but then just notice something.. their price tag is always x000… or xx000… haha… means when convery back also almost same la.. haha… and those zero make my head goes round also.. anyway nice trip.. haha…

Then the following 2 weeks, what I do?? Haha.. finally manage to finish up my 2 puzzle… and read the book I bought.. narnia… hehe.. interesting.. keke… still got 4 episode haven finish la.. don’t know when got time to finish… my holiday at 1st still can go gai gai with my little sweetheart de… when the don’t know who increase the petrol price, and my father wallet become thinner, I where dare to go out so much anymore o.. haha.. have to han han dei lo… haven reach the destination, the pointer at the meter keep dropping, once it drop, my heart drop, my papa wallet drop money also.. haha…

It ended so fast.. I really don’t hope to back so fast… but no choice… I want a longer sem break la.. ish… mmu.. please…. I will always miss my family, my house, sweetheart de…. And of course ipoh food… haha…

No comments: