Recently ho, I think electronic things is having a boycott over me… how dare they treat me so… who is the real big boss o??? me la.. …
1st of all… my hp… story started like that… I am having a slide open hp.. talking with mum in the phone and accidentally slip a tissue paper inside and cant take out.. trying very best to make it out using the ruler, pin and many… yes.. when it finally come out… some of the key at the slide of my hp spoilt.. a big sacrifices… because of 1 tiny little tissue, I maybe need to pay rm100 to fix it… tin lei ho zoi
then I just back to ipoh… my house gate spoilt… mum tell people come to fix and I guard it… the guy told me to open the main switch…. Everything happen so so fast… once the guy press the open button, I saw lightning just happen in front of me… “pop”.. a huge sound… luckily I was in a safe area…no get heard except open my eyes big big… huyoh.. thinking should I really continue to study electronics.. haha
the 3rd thing… I was on an vacation for 6 days…sure want to take many photo ma.. for some liu nian… hehe. taken the best digital camera in my house to the vacation… the 2nd day morning…. Busy taking photo… pass my to sis and pass back.. just to capture the most nice and good pose.… and and and suddenly ... What happen??? Why??? The camera love the floor too much that it kisses the concrete floor… oo my god… the lcd of the camera break, my heart also break…6 days vacation 2nd day no camera already… luckily brought my hp to take photo… and borrow from my tour mate camera to take… but what even funny is that, my sis and I pretend that the things didn’t happen at all… haha… we still taking photo with the camera although we cant even see any image on the screen… use prediction, hypotesis, assumption.. haha.. when people offer help to take photo for us, we just rejected them not letting them to know we sedang cuba nasib…… hoping when we read the memory card, there are still images… and when we back.. it is proven the image really exist… haha…silly, funny but worth I will say…
what will be the 4th and fifth??? I will tell if really happen just like I ‘wish’….. pray hard there wont be “to be continue…”
No comments:
Post a Comment