1st of all… is the thing that I really don’t hope to touch about…. That is the lost of my friend…. I really so hope not to use the word…. The wound in my heart really need time to heal… so hope that everything no happen at all… so hope some one continue to call me Lin Jie…. so hope I can see someone wearing the red short pants running at the basketball court to play basketball or hiking again....hoping to sit beside someone that always offer me jokes… But I know I will never have the chances again…in my life I have never lost anyone.. I mean someone that consider close de… really no… 1st time feel that.. and I hope this will be the last… really really make me speechless… everyday now heard the name… heart still feel the pain… really really hope… everything just really no happen before… trying not to think it…but no matter what… he will always in our heart… forever…one day in future, I know I can tell the people around me that once i have a very good friend named jaywin in my uni life with a smile.. time will heal the wound…memory will keep deeply inside the heart…
Time getting busier nowadays…. All about society thing… just to make my uni life feel more colourful brightness and happy… what I need is really to arrange my time well only… hehe… I not sure if I really really can manage it but I still believe that once you have make up your mind… nothing can stop you… I mean nothing… keep moving… keep looking forward… we cant regret for something we done wrong… so, for this moment what I can do is to try my very best…. Have fun and be responsible.. hehe…chong a!!!! guai guao go gao gao ju…once open eyes, the sunshine shine into the room… we know a whole new day again.
Lastly… to all my friends, classmates, cls, engsoc friend…no matter now sad de, fan de, annoy de, stress de… come on.. Take a deep breath… hu…. ha… hu… Ha…(don’t be naughty…. Follow la.. hehe) EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE… make things simple… small small things so easy can beat you up demeh???trust yourself can do it…. Don’t be stingy to hide the curve on your face… S M I L E ya..it is the most powerful medicine on earth... can heal yourself and people around you.
No comments:
Post a Comment