Monday, July 14, 2008

in an oven.... nearly become biscuit..

Let see what happen today… 1 words… BAD


Big news…. All classes in my uni no air cond… clc, fbl, fser. wow… 1st time in my 3 years studying here, I think this is really the 1st time..


Today I just notice all our class no fan also.. haha…if not because no air cond I think I never notice it.. haha… at house still got alternative when no air cond, we can switch on the fan… then at school, how??? Easy la… open the door lo…


This morning I wash my sweater… - the one I always bring it to class as the air cond very cold… very powerful horse energy.. haha… so coincidently today no bring, I expected to freeze in the class… but, haha… sure ‘someone’ up there scare I get cold quickly “off” all the air cond.. haha… should I say thanks?? I think so.. haha…


Then today got lab.. suey… going up the stairs, 4th floor leh… sure people ask why so stupid no use lift… hehe.. because hoh, I heard too many FET lift ‘story’.. haha… then cant overcome it ma.. haha…. what a high building I can tell you my school have….haha… we all sweating like come back after running in the rain, into a baking oven ... with carbon dioxide all in the air, I really feel so hard to breath…luckily my group know to simply do the experiment.. haha… then we manage to go out in 1 hour lab time.. if not, I think after 3 hours, all of us have become biscuit come out.. haha..


Recently take part in organizing an event.. suddenly think of so lucky we are to be in the air cond school… how many people was there standing under the sun to work with hunger just to get a bread for dinner …. Is time to stop complaining ba… but me also song song dei want express only la… all put in heart will got you yu zheng.. wakaka….

No comments: