Saturday, April 5, 2008

yesterday cloudy... today sunny

A very lucky day I have… hehe…the story started from yesterday night.. back to house I was thinking to drink a hot tea.. then hoh, put my tumbler full with hot water.. I mean 100celcios de…geng… you see a, if no goncang sure not nice ma.. ha….. then I close the cover and shake it… 1 times… 2 times… and….. something very very big happen.. hahah… I think most of the people can guess…. The thing explode….. I study physics really forgot that when something hot it will expand.. haha… and the climax came… all my hand, comp and table all “swimming in the hot tea”…. My hand nearly become roasted….

Luckily my housemate remind me to put some toothpaste on it…colgate you know… thanks colgate… it leave no scar on my hand… I really want thank it so much.. help to make my teeth strong and white, and even ease my painful hand…no wander so many people like to use colgate.. colgate good.. haha… doing some advertising here.. haha

And after settle my hand I just notice.. I mean I just notice what happen to my comp and table… quickly use tissue to make it dry… looking at the screen… still on.. so lucky… quickly lap la… waiting what o… Chinese new year still long long way… haha… but suddenly… my heart drop to the deepest sea… my comp black out… die lo.. why it can be like that…. Haih…. use the hair dryer and sit there to blow it …… hoping it will help… but no use….. on it few times no use…. I also scare I get electric shock.. haha… thinking too much.. haha…almost gone all my hope… I decided to do something… that is not to do anything.. I leave it there for 1 day…..

And just now.. I switch on it again..MIRACLE AGAIN HAPPEN…. Haha…. really thank god… hahahhahahhaha….. really so so so happy… sorry to scold little baby always… but when I need you, you never, never leave me without a good bye… wakaka… so so so so happy… thank so much…. Really almost no hope but then you light up the night again… haha….. I will care you more than I do always.. I promise.. hehe…

No comments: